Open Office Hours
University College transfer students can check-in for a virtual open office hour appointment with an Academic Advisor from the University College. Open Office Hours are limited, please refer to the schedule on the lefthand side of the page.
In person Appointments:
Step 1 – Check-in at the front desk located in Colvard North 2200.
Step 1 – Log into Connect
Step 2 – Click ‘Appointments’ (in the left menu)
Step 3 – Click ‘Make an Appointment’ (blue button at top right)
Step 4 – Select ‘View Drop In Times’ (right side of screen)
Step 5 – Select the reason for your appointment
Step 6 – Select ‘Find Available Times’
Step 7 – Select location, University Advising Open Office Hours
Step 8 – Click ‘Check-In for First Available’
Important Information: An Academic Advisor will call the phone number that is listed in your student account.
- You can check-in for an appointment (in person or virtually) only during our Open Office Hour times.
- You cannot check-in if we are not open for appointments.
- Appointments are limited to 20 minutes.
- Have your questions prepared prior to your appointment.
- For virtual appointments: Advisors will make two attempts to reach you by phone.