Forms & Petitions

Student Consent for Access to Records

Transfer Credit Re-Evaluation Request

  • Students can request adjustments to their transferred credits through petitions in Banner Self Service
  • General Education requests should use the General Education Requirements petition type.
  • For other requests that must be evaluated by the student’s major department, requests should use the Transfer Credit Adjustment petition type.
    • After the petition type has been selected read and follow the instructions for each specific petition type. These instructions state the minimum needed information for approval.
    • *Approval is not guaranteed.

Transient Study Petition Process

  • Transient students are Charlotte undergraduate degree-seeking students who are also taking courses at another institution.
  • Charlotte is considered to be the home institution and the school you will be attending is the visiting institution.
  • The Transient Study petition can be accessed through Banner Self-Service and should be completed before beginning a course at another institution.
  • The processing of the transient study does not occur until the course is complete and an official transcript is received by Charlotte.